Teachers & Classrooms
Our Teachers – High Standards. Amazing Results.
When it comes to your child’s teacher our standards are just as high yours. At Youthland Academy, child care and education are provided by some of the most highly trained and dedicated professionals in the industry.
To ensure the quality of our staff, we have developed customized assessments to select only the best teachers and staff. Our pre-hiring process identifies uniquely qualified candidates and our industry leading incentive programs encourage our staff to strive for excellence.
We check for references and each of our teachers is thoroughly vetted through background checks as well as verification of educational credentials. We do this to protect the most important part of our centers – your child. That is why each of our teachers receives constant training on ways to create a nurturing and educational environment. Your child’s learning experience is based on the unique needs and interests of your child and is customized to fit them.
Youthland Academy Student Application – Download
Our Classrooms – Explore and Discover
Your child sees the world through the eyes of an explorer. Our classrooms are designed as a space where they will feel safe and free to explore and discover. Your child will be encouraged to experience materials, use their senses and discover their emerging problem-solving skills, all while gaining knowledge that will prepare them for kindergarten and beyond.
Clean & Green – Cleanliness is vital; our staff takes extraordinary precautions to prevent the spread of germs. We are also caring for our environment by using green practices wherever possible.
- All spaces that children come in contact with are regularly disinfected.
- All the children’s toys are disinfected regularly.
Safety & Security – Providing your child with a safe environment is our No. 1 priority. Period. We make every effort to keep your child safe, happy and healthy.
- Secure Lobby and Classrooms. Every entrance to our centers is equipped with an electronic lock. All parents must know the PIN and all visitors are greeted at the door to sign in and be assisted by our staff.
- Visitors. A photo ID is required for all visitors. A visitor listed as authorized for pick-up must still present a photo ID to the school staff.
- Equipment Safety. All of our centers are equipped with child-sized tables and furnishings that are ‘non-tippable’ and regular inspections of our equipment ensure that it is in good working order.